Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 66

Thread: How old are you all?

  1. #21
    Inactive Member machead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 23rd, 2000
    Posts
    410
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    thanks for all your help with my sisters PC,maybe you guys can't beleive I was on a PC(I was honest,it also keeps quiting IE saying 'this pc has made an illigal operation' I wasn't on any porn site although it is easier to wank and operate a PC than Mac(see Mac vs PC page 2 argument for explanation)) .anyway I'd like to resolve her computer problem without having to buy her a Mac help me please!!!!!!!!

    steven_craig you've got a Julian Clarry accent in my world not Scottish

    happy b-day Chance

    ------------------
    MACHEAD
    http://www.macosrumors.com/

  2. #22
    Inactive Member Mods's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 25th, 2001
    Posts
    687
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nearly 18 here.

    Mods

    ------------------
    Mark "Mods" Lovegrove

  3. #23
    Inactive Member Kathy S's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 29th, 2001
    Posts
    304
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    happy birthday Chance.

    Er t- happy 300- I bet that's your age mate.

    I'm as old as my tongue and a little bit older than my teeth.

    K

    ------------------

  4. #24
    Inactive Member Thousanth's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 27th, 2001
    Posts
    405
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You seem about somewhere between 18 and 50, Kathy, tell me if I'm getting close.

    ------------------
    "Welcome to the Black Lagoon - Please wipe your feet."

  5. #25
    Inactive Member Kathy S's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 29th, 2001
    Posts
    304
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm 17 actually- old chap

    ------------------

  6. #26
    Inactive Member Roy Baty's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 14th, 2001
    Posts
    69
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    17? Emmmmmmm....

    ------------------
    Your'll never eat a minted lamb bagel with onions in this town again!

  7. #27
    Inactive Member JB617's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 4th, 2000
    Posts
    15
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm 24 but I have the body of a 20 year old (and the police will never find it!)

    ------------------

  8. #28
    Inactive Member Kathy S's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 29th, 2001
    Posts
    304
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Lol joking- I'm 21

    K

    JB- you been a bad boy again!

    ------------------

  9. #29
    Inactive Member Roy Baty's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 14th, 2001
    Posts
    69
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    21!!!! Emmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

    ------------------
    Your'll never eat a minted lamb bagel with onions in this town again!

  10. #30
    Inactive Member Thousanth's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 27th, 2001
    Posts
    405
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That's a perfectly lovely idea, now what did I do with that picture of Brad Pitt?

    ------------------
    "Welcome to the Black Lagoon - Please wipe your feet."

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •